Fieldstone Farms Franklin TN Home Sales for August 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 31
- Single-family properties closed in August 2012: 12
- Average sales price: $344,791
- Average list price: $355,275
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97%
- Average days on the market: 58
- Sales currently pending: 7
- Fieldstone Farms absorption rate: 2.6 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market, above 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
Fieldstone Farms is in a sellers' market. The days on the market continue to be low and the sales price to list price ratio has remained at 95.1% or above for months.
Fieldstone Farms is still one of the Franklin TN neighborhoods with homes ideally priced for first-time home buyers. With interest rates the lowest they have been in 50 years, Franklin TN first-time home buyers are out in record numbers. Take advantage of the increased interest and the low inventory and get your home on the market before September ends.
If you are looking to buy, don't wait too long the inventory is dwindling but be prepared to pay close to the asking price in this highly desirable Franklin TN neighborhood.
Check-out the recent Fieldstone Farms market reports below:
NOTE: The photo above is of an actual home located in the Fieldstone Farms neighborhood of Franklin TN.