Franklin Green Franklin TN Home Sales for August 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 7
- Single-family properties closed in August 2012: 7
- Average sales price: $265,000
- Average list price: $270,742
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97.9%
- Average days on the market: 42
- Sales currently pending: 1
- Franklin Green absorption rate: 1 month of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market, above 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
With just 1 month of inventory, Franklin Green is in an extreme sellers' market. Of the 7 active homes on the market, 4 are already under contract but have not yet been moved to pending.
The low inventory and high sales price to list price ratio, make it a great time to sell your Franklin Green home.
Interest rates are the lowest they have been in 50 years, first-time Franklin TN home buyers are looking for homes with quick occupancy at a price point under $300,000. Franklin Green homes are always in high demand. It is a great starter home for many so if you have a Franklin Green home to sell, now may be the time.