Cameron Orsich, BBA
Major: REAL ESTATE
AUSTIN TRENTON REALTY
1 330 966-9715
(This is my direct land line--it does not accept text messages. If I miss your call, please leave a message and I'll return your call as soon as I'm able to do so.)
I've been a full-time real estate agent since 1994 and a full-time real estate broker since 2000.
I believe in:
- Treating home buyers and sellers honestly.
- Providing home buyers and sellers superior real estate service in order to facilitate the transfer of ownership process in a timely manner.
PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
Licenced Real Estate Broker..........................................................(2000 - Present)
Licensed Real Estate Associate.........................................................(1994 - 2000)
Bachelor of Business Administration degree, Major Field of Study: REAL ESTATE....1992
- Finance Alumni
- Fraternity Rho Epsilon Real Estate (membership exclusively reserved for those majoring in REAL ESTATE)
If you're selling a home in the Akron, Canton, Summit, Portage, or Stark area...
Call me now, mention you seen me on ActiveRain, and get our 7% program for 5% on the First One-Hundred Thousand Dollars of Sale Price and 4% Thereafter!
Plus, you may end your listing at any time--without reason.
For-Sale-By-Owners: If you're currently selling your home by-owner and don't feel you're quite ready to list--here's a solution...
When you list with us, you may remain a For-Sale-By-Owner all the while your home is listed and sell to your own buyers--without owing any commission!
If you're selling your home in the Akron, Canton, Summit, Portage, or Stark area...
Pick-up The Phone And Call Me Today!
If You’re Searching for Homes on Real Estate Websites--STOP!
Why? The agents representing seller's homes on realty websites are Listing Agents (they represent sellers--Not You). If you make first contact with ANY Listing Agent and then later decide that you want to be represented by your own Buyer's Agent who can show you homes and write your offer on your behalf, it's likely that the Listing Agents that you previously contacted WILL NOT honor your Buyer's Agent.
How Does This Affect You? When a Listing Agent refuses to honor your Buyer's Agent, if you decide to go forward and view and/or write an offer on a property, you'll be doing so with the Listing Agent (the agent that represents the seller--Not You). Leaving you without Buyer's Agent representing!
HOW CAN YOU PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING TO YOU?
Simple. Call me NOW and receive FREE Buyer Agent Representation today--it's that simple!
· Don't lose your right to Buyer Agent representation by contacting a Listing Agent (Never contact a listing agent about ANY home for ANY reason.)
· Call me! I can be your Buyer’s Agent, and my services are FREE to you.
· Instead of you searching multiple websites for homes, I can load your home search data (Cities, price range, number of bedrooms, etc...) directly into the Multiple Listing Service and automatically send you the results daily.
· I’ll make any inquires you have about any particular property for you and set all your viewings.
· Most Importantly, if you're not already pre-approved with a lender, I’ll help you locate a lender and get pre-approved so that you'll not only know what price range you can afford; but, when it comes time for you to make an offer, you'll know that you’re pre-approved to buy.
Receiving Buyer Agency Representation is FREE and Easy.
If You're in the Market for a home in the Akron-Canton, Summit, Portage, or Stark County Areas between $100K - $500K...
Pick-up the Phone and Call Me Today!