A 3 Step Approach To Selecting The Right Property
Home buying does not have to be complicated and stressing. However, selecting your new home can be without a plan or approach. So to help in reducing the stress and uncertainty, that may arise, let me offer this 3 step approach to selecting your next home:
STEP 1 - Approach the home buying process objectively....
- Remember there is no "Perfect" home, remember the 85% Rule
- The good homes that are price right go QUICK
- Avoid the "Second Guessing Syndrome"....I call it "Buyers Remorse", if you feel this coming on talk with your realtor
STEP 2 - After viewing each property ask yourself 3 very important questions....
- What did I like about the property? Use a grading system--A, B, C or 1, 2, 3
- What, if anything, would I want or need to change?
- If the price were right, could I see myself owning this property? If yes, at what price?
STEP 3 - Remember YOU have 3 safety nets available to you....
- Your judgment as an educated/informed buyer
- The customized market analysis (CMA) prepared by your real estate agent
- The Appraisal Rider that will be attached to the contract
The home buying process can be stressful without a thought out approach and a real estate professional to help guide you through the process. Your real estate agent is more than just a pretty face, we know the market and are able to get you past the snags that may arise and get you into your new home.
So, if you are looking to purchase a home in St. Charles County Missouri give Don Rogers CDPE, GRI a call today at 636-229-8865 and let me get you started on the path to home ownership.