Creekstone Franklin TN Home Sales for August 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 3
- Single-family properties closed in August 2012: 2
- Average sales price: $309,567
- Average list price: $309,642
- Sales price to list price ratio: 100%
- Average days on the market: 0
- Sales currently pending: 16
- Creekstone absorption rate: 1.5 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Homes are selling for over asking price with an average days on the market of 0. Zero days, how can that be? That's because these homes were pre-sales. Buyers purchased them prior to them being listed in the MLS (multiple listing service). Buyers need to remember that even new construction homes are negotiable. While many builders may want to get their base price for a home, they are usually negotiable on add-ons or upgrades.
To insure you are getting the best price for a Creekstone home, have the assistance of a Buyer's Agent. The on-site sales agents work for the seller. Hiring a Buyer's agent insures that your financial interest is represented. The best part is the seller pays the Buyer's Agent to represent you. So there's no excuse for not hiring one. It's always best to contact a buyer's agent prior to actually visiting the new construction community. That way, you don't compromise your negotiating power when it comes time for your agent to present an offer.
If you are interested in buying a Creekstone home and need Buyer's Representation, contact Tammie White, your Franklin TN REALTOR®, at (615) 495-0752.
NOTE: The above photo is of an actual Creekstone Frankin TN home.