Mistakes to AVOID When Buying A Home
As we are moving ever closer to a seasonal slowdown for listings there are going to be more home buyers competing for fewer homes available for purchase. With that being said the home buyer will need to be ready to move on the home that meets most of their needs and wants.
There are several big mistakes that one could or WILL make in their haste to purchase the home of their dreams. And quite possibly loose out on the home that is singing to them.
So what's a buyer to do? I am so glad you ask. Here are a couple of suggestions to help you NOT make some common mistakes when buying a home in St. Charles County Missouri.
- TALK to your lender and ask plenty of questions or the right questions....find out what is the BEST loan for you. If something doesn't make sense to you dig a little deeper. Then when you are satisfied that you have found the right loan you want to get pre-approved so you will be able to act quickly on a home purchase.
- Don't hesitate...when you find the right home for you then you want to act quickly and write an offer before someone else does and you are left looking for another home.
- Make you and your offer look as attractive as possible. The pre-approval letter from your lender will help tremendously. A larger than normal earnest money check will show your desire in buying that particular home, too. Ask your agent to do a CMA on the home and write your offer accordingly.
- THINK about resale BEFORE you buy. Will you be able to have some equity growth in your new home and will you be able to resale the home if you had to in the next 5 years.
- Then lastly you want to Select the right agent and company to help you...If you are looking to buy your next home in St. Charles County Mo. then give Don Rogers CDPE, GRI a call at 636-229-8865 he will be glad to assist you and I know firsthand that he is qualified to assist you in your home purchase.