Coronado Island Ca Real Estate Snapshot Review(September-2012)
The toal number of resale single family homes in Coronado Island for August was 17 and the number of condos and townhouses was 19 and the total number of duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes was one and the selling price was $900,000.00. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Coronado Island single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Coronado Island Single Family Homes
- September, 2012: Coronado Island Homes for Sale: 117 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- September, 2012: Coronado Island Months of Inventory: 9.4
- August, 2012: Coronado Island Median Home Price $1,670,000; 10% higher than August, 2011
- August, 2012: Coronado Island Homes Sold: 17; 55% higher than August, 2011
Coronado Island Condos and Townhomes
- September, 2012: Coronado Island Condos for Sale: 95 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- September, 2012: Coronado Island Months of Inventory (Condos): 9.1
- August, 2012: Coronado Island Median Condo Price: $950,000; 30% lower than August, 2011
- August, 2012: Coronado Island Condos Sold: 19; 73% higher than August, 2011
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The Coronado Island North County Real Estate Report and the 2-4 Unit Statistical Review any time.
Thank you for your patronage!
Coronado Island Realtor®