Special Event at Katy Hospital: “Breast Health”
On Thursday October 4, 2012 as part of the month of October Breast Cancer Awareness month, Methodist West Houston Hospital will be hosting its special program titled “Breast Health”. Organizers are telling Mothers, daughters, sisters and friends to team up and attend. The affair is being held in Lobby Atrium and Methodist West is located at 18500 Katy Freeway Houston Texas which is right next door to Katy Texas.
There will be fun events and d’oeuvres as you learn all about promoting excellent breast health.
The session will include things such as:
· Touring the Breast Center and having the opportunity to enjoy a mini-massage.
· Speaking to various representatives from local community businesses whose purpose to to improve individual’s health.
· You can take a bone heel density scan or flexibility assessment.
· Learn all about Breast Cancer prevention and management of risks if you have a family history.
· Visit and speak with numerous specialists who are dedicated to breast care and wellness, genetics, OB?GYN, imaging, breast surgery, radiation and breast reconstructive surgery.
Reservations are suggested and you can reserve a photo by calling 713-790-3333 or visit methodistwesthouston.com
Ladies what an excellent opportunity this is to learn more about your most important asset being your health.