By Jon Solomon
Have you ever wondered what makes a comfortable, energy efficient home? At our construction open house, you’ll see everything that’s behind the drywall in a guided, informative environment.
Here’s a list of what you’ll see:
- Plumbing: PEX plumbing is the most durable & fastest hot water delivery system.
- Roofing: Peal and stick underlayment provides the best protection for your roof.
- Gas, AC & Electric: See how each of these systems work throughout the home.
- Home Automation: See how security and other home automation is integrated into the home.
- Insulation: Learn about advanced insulation techniques that really make a home efficient.
- Prevention: See how termite and mold treatments protect a home.
- Windows & Doors: See the latest in hurricane impact, energy efficient products.
Please note that for safety reasons, NO children will be admitted to the home and all adults MUST wear closed toe shoes. Below are the details for the open house. We look forward to seeing you.
Where: 417 Lido Way NE, Snell Isle
When: Sunday, October 14th, 1 – 4pm
Follow us on our Blog & Social Network -
Javic Blog: http://javichomes.wordpress.com/