DO YOU WORK SMART OR HARD?
The Gary Kent Team of Keller Williams is looking to add another team member to our Buyer Agent Team.
The number 1 thing most agents ask is “what about the leads?” That is why we need someone who can work both smart & hard. We have plenty of opportunities for the right agent.
The Gary Kent Team has a lot of listings and currently all of our other buyer agents are busy with showing homes to their pipeline of clients. This is leaves a great opportunity for someone to take advantage of holding multiple Open Houses on some premier properties primarily in Pacific Beach, Clairemont and La Jolla. Open Houses continue to be the best way to find “right now” buyers and to build your client pipeline.
What you need to be able to offer us:
1. You must be licensed and join SDAR & Sandicor (your expense).
2. Your main lead source will be from holding Gary Kent's listings open on weekends and during the week.
3. Someone with at least some basic knowledge of the RPA and the basics of the contract (remember, we provide FULL in-house transaction management at no cost to you or your client).
4. Good to Great people skills, must be able to establish rapport quickly.
5. Consistent and persistent lead follow-up. Can you be pleasantly persistent?
6. Reasonable technology skills.
7. Live within 15 miles of our office in La Jolla.
8. Ready to work as a part of a team- this is not a "Lone-Wolf" agent position
9. You must have a good reliable real estate car.
10. Bilingual Spanish would be a real plus (not required, but we often times need a Spanish Speaking agent).
11. Willing to take direction, structure, coaching and accountability
12. Strong ethics & morals – THIS ONE IS CRITICAL
If you are ready to join a successful team and build your future, here is what we have to offer you:
1. Lots of support, from marketing through the close of escrow.
2. Structure with accountability.
3. Hands-on weekly training with Top Producing agent, Gary Kent.
4. Full-time sales manager to help with questions/structuring deals etc.
5. In-house sales coaching .
6. No monthly fees or annual errors & omissions payments.
7. Rent-free work station with computer, fast internet, and more.
8. Plenty of great open house opportunities.
Are you interested? Do you think you might fit in? Send Kevin Hall your resume to this ad.