Home sales in North Liberty - January 1 through September 30, 2012
- Number of homes sold in North Liberty so far this year is up 19.5% compared to 2011
- Single family home sales are up by almost 17% - 195 single family homes sold in 2012 compared to 167 in 2011
- Condo Sales are up by almost 9%. - 136 condos sold in 2012 compared to 125 in 2011
- Zero Lot sales are up by a huge 43.5% - 122 zero lots sold in 2012 compared to 85 in 2011
- The average price of a single family home in North Liberty is up by 7% for the year. If you prefer to look at the median price it's up by 8%.
This is a very broad look at the data. In the coming weeks I'll be taking a much more in depth look at how the North Liberty real estate market is shaping up as 2012 winds down. When I looked at home sales in Coralville it was single family homes that were the big sellers. In North Liberty it's zero lots. This proves just how local real estate is.
Before you put your house on the market in North Liberty you really need to take a close look at market conditions at what is selling and what is not. This is where a current market analysis comes in handy... Call or email me if you'd like some help getting your home sold in North Liberty.
Data pulled from the Iowa City MLS October 4, 2012
Originally posted at Cardinal Realty Iowa City