Another month is behind us and more great deals are selling in Central Florida. Check out some of the deals we sold during October. Lots of inexpensive properties and foreclosure deals.
Bumby Lake Emma Seville
1. Bumby Ave, Orlando, FL 32806. This was actually one of my personal flip properties. Before I acquired it, it was all boarded up and painted a lovely battleship gray. Nice corner lot just south of Delaney Park near downtown Orlando. 3 bed/1 bath. Another investor picked this up from me as a rental property after I rehabbed it. Sold for $76,000.
2. Huron Trail, Maitland, FL 32751. Nice 3/2/2 in Dommerich neighborhood with its fantastic area schools. Sold after just 16 days on the market for $284,000.
3. Lake Emma, Lake Mary, FL 32746. Beautifully redone 3/2/2 townhome style condo in Feather Edge community in Lake Mary. One of our investors sold this to an end user for $102,450.
4. Seville Court, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. This was a big 5/3 house in west Altamonte. Short sale deal that we helped negotiate and get closed. Sold for $112,000.
5. Wagon Wheel Dr, North Port, FL 34291. This was a 3/2/2 home in southwest Florida. They used our limited service listing services to help sell this property. Only 4 days on the market and it sold for full price at $110,000.
6. White Ash St, Orlando, FL 32819. 3/2/2 bank owned foreclosure property that we helped a buyer purchase in the Doctor Phillips area. There are still great deals out there, you just have to make offers on a regular basis to get them. Sold for $170,000.
If you are interested in buying or selling, we would love to help you out. Give me or one of our agents a call and we will help you on your next home purchase. Also make sure to sign up for our free email "hot property" list at www.SDRhouses.com .