All Michigan real estate agents and brokers were required to have completed their required continuing education credits (18 hours over 3 years, including at least 6 legal hours) and to pay their license renewal fees to LARA by October 31st. Did you miss that deadline?
If you still need continuing education, now is the time to do it, and we can help! Online real estate con ed is the quickest and most effective way to complete your required credit hours. You can take the courses wherever and whenever you want -- all you need is the Internet! Plus, 123 ConEd LLC courses provide the highest quality real estate content. You can't go wrong with 123 ConEd LLC! Check us out at www.123ConEd.com or email us at info@123ConEd.com.
- All courses are fully approved by the State of Michigan and satisfy con ed requirements!
- Mix-and-match courses and topics that interest you!
- Choose between "law" or "elective" courses!
- Take courses wherever and whenever you want!
- Work at your own pace; start when you want, stop when you want, finish when you want!
- We report your course completions for you!
Act now and SAVE 15%. Just use the discount code AR15 at checkout to enjoy the savings!