Are you looking to buy a new house in Port Orange Florida? You've come to the right place!
Last month I posted a blog about Centerline Homes at Oakbrook. But this month we're going to focus on Holiday Builders, who are also building homes in Oakbrook at Port Orange.
If you'd like to learn more about living in Port Orange, try these links... (I'm live here too, so feel free to ask, if you don't find what you need in these other posts.)
- Things to Do in Port Orange Florida
- Picture Yourself in Port Orange
- Port Orange Florida; A Great Place to Live
- Plan A Fun Outing in Port Orange
- Countryside Community in Port Orange-Clubhouse, Tennis, Pool & more. A great place to buy your next home!
- The Villages of Royal Palm- Country Club Style Community in Port Orange
Now for this month's featured builder in Oakbrook: a new, fabulous Port Orange Neighborhood.
Holiday Builders has been around the Daytona Beach area for many years and they are currently building homes in a couple of local comunities. But since this post is about Oakbrook, here are the models for this particular neighborhood.
House Models, Bedrooms, Bathrooms and Square Footage...
- Albany, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2015 square feet of living area
- Brighton, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1974 square feet of living area
- Capri 4, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1904 square feet of living area
- Hollywood, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1510 square feet of living area
- Premier San Marcos SG, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1692 square feet of living area
- Weston, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2701 square feet of living area
Unfortunately, Holiday Builders is not providing standard pricing at this time. So if any of these homes appear to meet your size needs, or your required number of bedrooms and bathrooms, just give me a call or send me an e-mail and I'll provide you with a current price list.
If you're considering buying real estate in Port Orange Florida, make a Smart Choice and contact Lisa Hill today! I'm a native of this area and I also make my home in Port Orange. I'm the expert on this city and I'd love to help!
The house featured in the video below is located on 1 acre in Port Orange. The price has just been reduced to $339,000. There will be an open house this Sunday from 2:00 - 4:00