You’ve spent weeks or months to make your real estate website perfect. The listings are online, you’ve got an amazing photo on there (if you don’t say so yourself), and the images are perfect representations of your community.
Now… where is the traffic? Why aren’t you getting any leads on this big investment?
There is no magic bullet when it comes to getting a real estate website found on Google, the only solution is hard work and good strategy. On November 13th, the Internet Marketing Specialist Designation is kicking off its SEARCH class series, one of three core areas we believe real estate agents need to master if they want to dominate the world of online marketing.
The SEARCH series of IMSD is a paid training program devotes five weeks of live training to agents on how to implement strategies in the areas listed below.
- An overview of the core SEO concepts
- How to select the right keyword phrases
- How to apply SEO practices to your real estate website
SEO Beyond Your Website is important because a lot of agents think that by simply applying SEO best practices on their real estate website they will start to rank in the search engines. Google spends just as much time looking at who is talking about your website as it does examining your content. In this class we teach:
- How to get your real estate website found using external websites, social media, and other free tools
- Black hat SEO tactics– These are things you should NOT do to get your website found!
- The importance of Google+ to drive traffic to your site
Blogging for Business should be close to the heart for everyone here with us on ActiveRain! Before IMSD became part of ActiveRain, we were a paying customer just like so many of you. We have experienced first-hand the power of blogging and hope to share that passion as we teach:
- How to write blogs that get found on the search engines
- A comparison of the ActiveRain and WordPress blogging platforms
- How to blog and get referrals on ActiveRain
- How to blog using a WordPress website
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Ads on the Search Engines is one of the areas in IMSD where we actually recommend spending money on your marketing. It isn’t so much that buying PPC ads on Google, Bing, and Yahoo is difficult… the problem is that there are a lot of pitfalls if you do it wrong that can blow up your marketing budget. Never forget: Google wants you to spend as much money as possible. Join us as we teach:
- An overview of Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Leveraging Google AdWords to get found in the search engines
- How to track your results and make sure things are working
Paid Ads on Social Media are focused on demographic targeting. Social networks are extremely powerful because you can deliver your message to niche markets within highly specific areas. IMSD provides the blueprint for:
- Facebook Ads and Sponsored Posts
- Promoted tweets on Twitter
- Paid advertising on LinkedIn
Remember, getting your website found on the search engines is not a hopeless cause! You just need to know enough to be dangerous when it comes to SEO, blogging and pay-per-click ads, and then be willing to apply the effort. Join us, we’ll show you how.
Learn more about the Search, Social and Systems coursework that are required to earn the Internet Marketing Specialist Designation. If you are interesting in joining here is a link to a $150 IMSD discount we are offering.
Current IMSD Members: You’ll find all the registration links for the classes described above at https://www.imsd.net/members/live-webinars.