Thanksgiving is coming early for Starbucks lovers. This Thursday through Sunday, you can buy one Starbucks holiday drink and get another holiday drink free between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. daily. (You pay for the highest-priced one, of course).
This year's 5 holiday beverage choices can be hot, iced or blended versions of Peppermint Mocha, Skinny Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnong Latte or Caramel Brulée Latte.
There are five Cupertino-area Starbucks locations:
- Inside the Target Store at Stevens Creek Blvd. & Bandley (Near De Anza Boulevard)
- Cupertino Crossroads: 20520A Stevens Creek Blvd.
- Cupertino Village: 11111 North Wolfe Rd.
- Homestead and Foothill: 22390 Homestead Rd.
- De Anza and Bollinger: 7290 Bollinger Rd., West San Jose
An additional 5 nearby participating Starbucks stores are located in
- Los Altos: 654 Los Altos Rancho
- Saratoga: 12960 Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd. and 14410 Big Basin Way
- Sunnyvale: 1685-87 Hollenbeck Rd. and 1601 Hollenbeck Ave.