2012’s 3rd quarters closed real estate combined sales in Innis Arden, Richmond Highlands and Richmond Beach are the second best within the last 5 years. This year’s 3 quarter total 30 sales is just one behind 2009 total of 31 closed sales.
The year-to-date total (YTD) of 77 closed sales for Innis Arden, Richland Highlands and Richmond Beach are the highest YTD within the last 5 yrs with the next closed being 31 in 2007 & 2011.
Housing inventory for Innis Arden, Richmond Highlands and Richmond Beach has proven to someone cyclical within the last 5 years, with inventory levels shrinking beginning in early Fall followed by an upward trend starting in January.
Please note this is an overview of the combined region and there may be neighborhoods within the region that are doing better or worse. For more specific information on buyingor selling in these areas please take a minute to visit my website and fill out a short contact form so I may better assist you.
- Lake Forest Park's September's home sales remain strong (17)
- Maple Leaf's closed 3rd quarter sales highest in last 5yrs (13.3)
- Sheridan Beach Real Estate Update: Stable (12.8)
- View Homes in NW Seattle starting at $359K to $3.6 Million (12.1)
- May’s Closed New Home Sales in Bothell, Wa.- Outpaced April 2011 (11.7)