Ashland is a well planned community of 880 homes (detached homes and town homes) just east of Minnieville Road with two entrances on Dumfries Road (Route 234). It's approximately three milesfrom Ashland to I-95.
- The Ashland clubhouse with pool and tennis is a very popular community meeting place
- Ashland is immaculately maintained
- Well planned with many different home elevations to avoid the "cookie cutter" look
- Underground utilities
- Planned activities
Detached Home Market Report
|Homes Sold & Settled
Total Year 2011 Versus Year To Date 2012
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- It's a short trip from Ashland to the commuter parking lot at Route 234 and US 1 to board the express commuter bus to the Pentagon and Washington, DC
- The same parking lot is home to a Slug Line with rideshare opportunities to both the Pentagon and Washington, DC locations
- Approximately 15 minutes from Ashland to MCB Quantico
- I-66 is approximately 20 minutes to the west
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 25 minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
- Ashland Elementary is in the subdivision
- Benton Middle School is approximately 10 minutes
- Forest Park High is less than 10 minutes
- Prince William School VIDEO
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is approximately 10 minutes from Ashland. It features a Shopper's Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City and Lake Montclair Plaza
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much nore
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its' beginning with galleries for each of the country's conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Old Hickory Golf Club Daily or long term memberships available
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
- Prince William County Recreation VIDEO
- Summer Fun In Prince William County
- Horses Are At Home In Prince William County
- When The Weather Outside Is Frightful
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with 36 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.
Popular Prince William County homes include Eagles Pointe, Wellington, River Falls, Saratoga Hunt, Potomac Club, Winding Creek, Lake Ridge, Westridge, Old Bridge Estates, Brittany, Hope Hill Crossing, Montclair, Rollingwood Village, Lake Terrapin, Lake Side, Meadowbrook Woods and Port Potomac