In Flagler County and Palm Coast we have seen a lot of positives this year in regards to local real estate with residential houses. Just some highlights are:
- A 25% increase in the total number of houses sold from January 1st through October 31st of this year compared to 2011. 1,704 homes sold in 2012 during that period compared to 1,362 in 2011.
- A significant decrease in the number of houses for sale which is at 846 as of 11/19/2012. In the last few years this number was typically around or over 2,000.
- A significant drop in the number of short sales listed. We are currently 88, or about 10% of all active house sale listings for the County. Just last year this number average around 35% of all listings.
One of the biggest questions that comes up is in regards to the recovery of prices. The good news is that the combination of increasing sales and lower inventory levels is resulting in the flattening out and slight increases in prices. This is the direction we want to see . . . slight increases.
Click the links below for specific market statistics in Flagler County and Palm Coast.
- Flagler County – Residential Houses
- Flagler County - Residential Houses (Lender Owned, Government Owned, REO)
- Flagler County - Residential Houses (Short Sales)
- Palm Coast - Residential Houses
- Palm Coast – Residential Houses (Lender Owned, Government Owned, REO)
- Palm Coast - Residential Houses (Short Sales)