http://www.treugroup.com - Your Palm Beach County Real Estate Team is here to help you get your offers accepted when you are buying or selling your Palm Beach County home.
Are you thinking of buying or sellling? You want your offer accepted and we want to help you too. This week on The Treu Real Estate 911, your Palm Beach County Real Estate Team, The Treu Group, will be sharing tips on how to get your offers accepted. We hope you can listen on Saturday at 8:30 am on 1290 am in Palm Beach County or at www.wjno.com.
Are you thinking of buying a Palm Beach County home.
How do you get your offer accepted in a seller's market?
1. When you find the right home, make an offer. You may not have the time to think about it. It might be sold.
2. Do a proper consultation with your agent. You have a vision for your new home, the consultation allows for us to get that vision in our head.
3. If you are financing understand that there is a lot of cash out there. In fact, more than ever before. You must be pre-approved and have a plan on what to do if the property doesn't appraise.
4. When getting a mortgage, a pre-approval is mandatory. In fact, consider having it approved by the underwriter. This will allow you to stand out.
So you're thinking of selling your Palm Beach County home.
How do you get your home sold for the most money possible?
1. Avoid the desire to over price your home. The best way to create an auction effect is to price the home correctly.
2. If you have a unique property, consider getting an appraisal.
3. Marketing and pricing does matter. Both have to be perfect in order to get an offer. You deserve to get to the closing table like our other clients have in Palm Beach County.
Have you missed a prior show on Treu Real Estate 911? You can listen to Palm Beach County Real Estate Information at your convenience. There is information about buying, selling or avoiding foreclosure as a short sale too.
We are working this weekend to help you get your sold sign. You deserve it. The Palm Beach County Real Estate Market is changing and your Palm Beach County Real Estate Team is here to help you. Call us today at 561-352-3056.