Where can families find U-cut Christmas trees in Rochester?
A time cherished event for everyone for sure. Many will families in the Rochester NY area will venture out soon to spend quality time with the family cutting down their own Christmas tree. Whether you live in Monroe, Ontario or Wayne county, the list below will undoubtedly meet your u-cut holiday tree needs plus many other fun family activities. This list below is compiled through several sites summarized conveniently on one page for your benefit.
Before you head out be sure to call the tree farm or check on-line to make sure they are open. Usually starting after Thanksgiving most tree farms open. Be sure to dress, warm, wear clothes that can get dirty and above all prepare to have fun. Rochester NY families can expect to load up on the fun at several local U-cut Christmas tree farms from hay rides, petting areas, yummy foods, and farm produce. Keep warm by enjoying warm hot chocolate, freshly made donuts and other seasonal treats. I'm sure one of these U-Cut Christmas tree farms are just a stones throw away from your holiday abode.
What should you bring to a U-Cut Christmas tree farm?
- First and foremost a camera to capture those precious moments.
- Gloves that you don't mind getting sap and pine needles on
- Blanket or padding for the roof of your vehicle trunk of you car/van.
- Tie downs, ropes or bungee cords to secure the tree to your vehicle
- $25-$50 based upon the type of tree, whether its already cut for you or you do it yourself
The List of Rochester U-Cut Christmas Tree Farms