Your Palm Beach County Real Estate team is growing and hiring again. Are you looking for opportunities in Palm Beach County? Do you want more? The Treu Group has positions so if you want to be part of somehting amazing together, we want to meet you. We are hiring the right people to add to our team so if you would like to see if you're a right fit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is a Treu Group team position right for you? Why should you consider it? Listen to what our lead Buyer's Specialist says about the opportunity. If you think you have what it takes, we want to speak with you. Not all are a good fit. Who is? Someone that wants more, will work hard for rewards, wants to offer great support and will be a good fit with the team members. Is that you? Email us to see if there is what opportunities there are.
What are The Treu Group Core Values?
The Treu Group has defined who we are and what we stand for. We have become clear on our team culture and are looking for team members that share the same values.
1. Establish opportunity through win-win relationships. The Treu Group believes that we are in business to create opportunities with sellers, buyers, team members and trusted business partners.
2. Deliver amazing experiences. It is not just about the closing, it is about the journey. We strive to make the real estate experience memorable and look for ways to wow our clients.
3. Welcome a positive and fun environment. We work hard and play hard. Each day, we look for ways to bring a little laughter into the workplace and celebrate success.
4. Communicate with integrity and trust. We take a honest straight forward approach. We believe that open and honest commmunication allows for real connections. Doing what is right versus what is easy.
5. Build a positive and supportive team though happiness and excellence. We have a supportive environment that helps others achieve their goals.
6. Do more with less. Keep it simple sweetie.
7. Be open-minded and willing to grow. We are learning based and always looking at ways to improve our the team and ourselves.
8. Live a passionate and determined life. We love being surrounded by people who have a passion for life and a desire to do more with themselves. We love what we do and we thrive by being around others that love what they do too.
9. Make a difference. As a team, we care about our community that we sell in and are looking for ways that we can give back.
10.Remember that our clients are the reason for our success. We are in business to serve our clients and realize they are the reason we are in business.
Current Postiions available
Marketing Coordinator: This position is ideal for those that are creative, are innovative and love technology. The right individual will market the team brand and our properties that are for sale.
Showing Partner: This position is designed to allow a new person to the team to be out with clients almost immediately. You will intern and learn from the Lead Buyer's Specialist on all aspects of being a great real estate agent. This person is going to be working with our clients helping them find their very special homes! This position requires a real estate license.
Client Care Manager: This is a part time position ideal for those that love sales, telemarketing and technology. If you enjoy assisting future buyers and sellers, then this might be the perfect position for you.
Intern: We are looking for interns who are looking to assist with marketing, video, social media, care of the clients, etc. This will be an opportunity to enhance your resume.
Summer and year round intern positions are available.
We look forward to seeing how we can achieve great things together.