With just over 36,000 people within the city limits of Puyallup and another 73,000 plus people that call unincorporated Puyallup (also known as South Hill) home, there’s plenty of things going on that one might find of interest. Here are the things I found interesting this week.
- Megan Quann Jendrick, a Puyallup native, has released a new book, “Get Wet, Get Fit: The Complete Guide to Getting a Swimmer’s Body”.
- Puyallup’s “Snowed In” event was a hit.
- This week in Puyallup - 1918.
- Pierce County is considering a change in flood rules along the Puyallup River.
- What’s up with Canyon Road in Puyallup anyway?
- Home sales and school enrollment go hand in hand - Puyallup School District hires a consultant to predict the future.
- Devona serves up a short stack on Pierce County real estate market.
- Thieves keep hitting Puyallup’s auto row stealing cars when the lights go down. (video)
- The 21st Washington Sportsmen’s Show opened at the Puyallup fairgrounds Wednesday and runs through Sunday.
- Bandstand for Puyallup’s Pioneer Park? Not just yet.
- Puyallup’s tie to Death Cab For Cutie.
- Chickensedan ponders the many pronunciations of Puyallup.
- Local celebrity Bas Rutten featured on Fight Science 2.
- Locals Archambault and Honig featured in Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom.
- The Nuthutfamily waits out the cold until their trip to Florida.
- Marcie reports on Week 2 of her spending fast.
- Nick Connolly nabs Craigslist gold.
- Puyallup’s Valley Bank reports record earnings.
- John and CeCe get shot.
Subscribe to CommentsComment