Orchard Park NY is a popular community in Western New York to live in and home to the Buffalo Bills and many businesses. Orchard Park is a strong community with excellent schools and recreational opportunties. Proximity to Buffalo makes Orchard Park a great place to call home.
In 2007 Orchard Park Single Family Sales Stats are as follow:
- There were a total of 266 Single Family homes sold in Orchard Park, selling between $42,0000 and $940,000 with an average of 55 Days on the Market and and the Average Sold price of $253,923.
- The higest sold home in Orchard Park was a 5 bedroom, 4 bath over 7,600 sf home that was listed for $999,900 and sold for $940,000 with a total of 391 days on the market.
- The lowest priced sold home in Orchard Park was a 2 bedroom 1 bath 811 sf home that was listed for $49,900 and sold for $42,000 with 0 days on the market.
Currently The Single Family Homes there are:
- 126 Active Listings ranging in list price from $1,090 to $879,900 with an average list price $309,614
- 8 Pending Listings ranging in list price from $109,000 to $339,900 with an average list price of $238,838