Wakefield’s Residential listing data reflects a decrease in market inventory by 7.94%, successful transfers are pretty much in line with last year’s numbers while the average sales price drops again by another 12%.
There are currently one hundred twenty residential homes available for purchase in the community; twenty-four offer waterfront and/or water access; four condominium units and ten commercial properties.
3rd Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 197 New Listings…down 7.94%
- 82 Pending Sales…up 26.15%
- 70 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…down by one unit
- Average Price Sold Homes…$184,084., down 12.09%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 136…decreased by 18.33%
- Lowest Sales Price…246 Bonnyman Road, Wakefield $32,000.
- Highest Sales Price…125 Hunt Road, Wakefield $726,610. | .99 acres w/285’ of water frontage on Pine River Pond
Wakefield’s Vacant Land listing data reflects a decrease in market inventory by 7.93% when compared to last year’s 3rd quarter stats. There are currently seventy six vacant land parcels available for purchase in Wakefield. 3rd quarter sales volume reports a 120% increase over last year, along with pending sales noted to be up by a 71% margin.
3rd Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 58 New Listings… down 7.93%
- 12 Pending Sales…up 71.42%
- 11 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up 120%
- Average Price for Parcels…$51,181., up 34.33%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 293
- Lowest Land Sale… TBD Ballards Ridge Road, Wakefield $23,900., | 1.15 acres w/beach rights to Belleau Lake
- Highest Land Sale…7 Camp Road, Wakefield $100,000., | .65 acres w/250’ on Pine River Pond
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through September 30th, 2011 & January 1st through September 30th, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com. Call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208 or 603-707-2753.