We teach a lot of real estate marketing strategies in IMSD, but one of the topics that has always been one of the toughest ones to tackle has been Pay-Per-Click advertising on Google AdWords. Writing a blog is reasonably straight forward. Posting a Craigslist ad isn't rocket science. However, our experience has been that there is a lot of psychology and strategy and budget that goes into managing a good PPC campaign.
As part of our Geeky 2.0 initiative, we just finished overhauling our Pay-Per-Click class and think we have finally cracked the code! The brand new class is being piloted to our IMSD members this Tuesday, December 04.
We Would Like to Invite YOU! This is a freebie on IMSD.
So many real estate agents have been vexed by Google Pay-Per-Click Advertising or have no idea how to even get started that we want to extend an invitation out to the ActiveRain community to join us for a free class. This is one of the core classes in the Internet Marketing Specialist Designation.
Here is a preview of what we're going to be covering in our Pay-Per-Click Advertising Class:
- Why pay for leads when I can get them free from Craigslist and Blogging?
- How do I compete with the big players like Zillow?
- How much does a click cost? How do I know if it's worth it?
- What kind of ads will catch the attention of buyers and sellers?
- Are there bidding strategies I should follow?
- What are the biggest mistakes agents make when it comes to Google AdWords?
We hope you'll sign up and join us for this free sample of an IMSD class. This is a real class for our members, not a sales pitch webinar! The only "catch" is that when you sign up you will start getting IMSD email updates, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Come learn how to use Google AdWords for real estate advertising with IMSD!