November 2012 is behind us and more great real estate deals have closed. Check out the latest homes that we sold last month in the great Orlando Florida area.
Harris Salt Pond Baker
1. Harris Rd, Tavares, FL 32778. Big 2-story home with 5 beds, 3 baths, and the need for some sweat equity to make it look great. This house was 2000+ square feet and yet sold for a mere $76,000. Just down the street from the Harris chain of lakes in Lake County, Florida.
2. Birmingham Ct, Lake Mary, FL 32746. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in Hidden Village in the Crossings neighborhood. Great condition and a 1st floor unit. Sold for $72,000 to a cash buyer.
3. Saltpond Pl, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1st floor condo in the Landings off 434 in Altamonte. This was a bank owned REO listing that we sold. Multiple offers and sold for $47,500.
4. Baker Ave, Orlando, FL 32833. 3/2/2 home in Wedgefield (Cape Orlando) of East Orange County. Beautifully remodeled and in great shape. Sold to a new FHA buyer for $123,000.
5. Crystalkey Pl, Orlando, FL 32824. 3/2 pool home in Meadow Woods in South Orlando. This short sale property ended up selling for $108,000 to a cash buyer.
6. Providence Blvd, Deltona, FL 32725. 3 bed, 2 bath, 2-car garage home. This short sale we represented the buyer on. Sold with conventional financing for $78,000.
This is just a sampling of the 24 homes we sold in November. The end of the year is often a great time to find deals because many of the would be owner occupants are sitting on the sidelines until after the holidays. Florida home prices are very cheap and interest rates are low. Now is a great time to buy your next home.