Travis Country, 78735
Neighborhood Info/Why Do People Live Here:
· Master planned community, over 1000 homes
· 15 minutes to downtown
· Construction started in 1973 and reached build out in 2000. Most homes were built in the 1980's.
· Styles and size of homes are diverse due to multiple building cycles.
· Seven different phases: Travis Country, Trailwood Village at Travis Country, Village Park at Travis Country, Travis Country Green, Lost Creek at Gaines Ranch, Parke at Travis Country, & Woods at Travis Country
· Multiple builders: Morrison, Muskin, Hugo Sevcik, David Weekley, Legend, Hammonds, Clark Wilson, Pulte, Newmark, JW Smith
· Very active homeowners association with a management company and numerous volunteer committees
· Environmentally minded community
· Very friendly neighborhood
· Year round neighborhood events such as the Christmas Jingle-Jingle-Jog-and-Mingle run/party.
· Six tennis courts, three pools, community center, pond, hike and bike trails
· Barton Creek Greenbelt access through neighborhood for residents