It's only "slow" if you think it's slow. The market is always " between your ears" i also have been experiencing some of the same activity that is posted in this post. Listed 2 homes today and have 3 more this week!!!!
It's The Slow Season....Yeah, Right!!
NO ONE BUYS A HOME IN WARREN COUNTY DURING THE WINTER!! No point in even TRYING to sell your Warren County home, right?? And while we won't argue that November to February typically doesn't match our spring/summer season, homes are still being bought and sold! Buyers ARE still looking!
Now the stats will show as the market reports roll out over the next week exactly what is happening in each market, but even before those reports, here's why we know we're not in some winter doldrums period:
- Thursday evening showed one of our own listings.
- Friday afternoon showed another one of our own listings.
- Saturday met with a potential home seller, listing to follow and on market in 7-10 days.
- Sunday afternoon worked with one of our buyers, four condos shown, offer submitted last night.
- Later Sunday afternoon, showed another home off an internet lead. Probably not the right home for them, but we're now working with them to find the right home.
- And on top of our own personal activity, several of our listings were shown by other agents.
Further, we've got a buyer of ours we're trying to get closed on their new home this week, and we have two short sale listings under contract and our real estate attorney is doing the short sale salsa dance with the banks to get approvals or counters. Considering one bank cancelled today's scheduled foreclosure, we like how it's shaping up so far!
So if this is the "slow" time of year, it's going to be a really interesting 2013 when we hit the "busy" season!
So if you're thinking about selling your home, inventory is down while others are "taking a break" for the slow season! Now just might be your opportunity to get one of those serious buyers that need a new Warren County home!
So just give The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite a call. We can evaluate what needs done, what doesn't, and what the market will probably tell you if you place your house up for sale with us!
Serving Warren County's residential real estate needs,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
The Liz Spear Team
Elizabeth & William Spear
RE/MAX Elite: Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Liz direct: 513-265-3004
Bill direct: 513-520-5305 Fax: 866-302-8418
Buttons created at www.ButtonGenerator.com
Follow us on Social Media:
Social Media buttons courtesy of http://www.chethstudios.net
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map