Ossipee’s Residential listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 13.77% when compared to last year’s 3rd quarter stats. There are currently one hundred thirty-two residential homes available for purchase in Ossipee, eleven offer water frontage and/or water access; three condominium units and eight commercial properties. The sales volume reports an increase of 24% over last year, with an increase in the average sales price by 12%. Pending sales reflect a decrease of 9.75% over last year’s activity. Market value range for active listings falls between $39,900. – $765,746.
3rd Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 190 New Listings… up 13.77%
- 45 Pending Sales…down 9.75%
- 51 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 24.39%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$182,203., up 12.40%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 133…increased by 11 days or 8.9%
- Lowest Sales Price…182 16B, Ossipee $19,900. | Mobile home on .68 acres
- Highest Sales Price…23 Bay Point Road, Ossipee $1,200,000. | 100’ water frontage on Ossipee Lake
Ossipee’s Vacant Land listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 4.25% when compared to last year’s 3rd quarter stats. There are currently sixty-eight vacant land parcels available for purchase in Ossipee. 3rd quarter sales volume reports ten parcels resulted in a successful sale, up by six parcels over last year’s 3rd quarter; pending sales are up 200%. Market value ranges for active vacant parcels falls between $8,000. – $1,400,000.
3rd Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 45 New Listings… down 4.25%
- 9 Pending Sales…up 200% or three parcels
- 10 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up 150%
- Average Price for Parcels…$48,160., down 54.98%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 109…down 34 days
- Lowest Land Sale… 5 County Farm Road, Ossipee $17,900 | 6 acre parcel w/327’ of road frontage
- Highest Land Sale…38 Route 28, Ossipee $75,000. | 70.12 acre gravel pit
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through September 30th, 2011 & January 1st through September 30th, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com Call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208 or (603) 707-2753.