Freedom’s Residential listing data reflects a drop in new listings by 10% when compared to last year’s 3rd quarter stats. There are currently fifty-six residential homes available for purchase in Freedom, thirty-five offer water frontage and/or water access and four condominium listings. 3rd quarter sales volume reports a 40% increase in activity over last year’s stats, along with twenty-seven pending sales a 35% increase over last year. Market value range for active residential listings fall between $29,900 – $849,900.
3rd Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 89 New Listings… down by 10.10%
- 27 Pending Sales…up 35%
- 31 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 40.90%.
- Average Price Sold Homes…$199,222., up 14.72%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 144 down by 12 days
- Lowest Sales Price…13 Chippy Lane, Unit 234, Freedom $75,000. | Park mobile home
- Highest Sales Price…23 Marjorie Point Road, Freedom $569,000. | A waterfront home w/440’ on Lake Ossipee
Freedom’s Vacant Land listing data reflects a decrease in market inventory by eight units or 30% when compared to last year’s 3rd quarter. There are twenty-two vacant land parcels available for purchase in Freedom. 3rd quarter sales volume reports five parcels that resulted in a successful sale, up 25% over last year. Pending sales are equal with 2011’s 3rd quarter. Market value range for active vacant land listings fall between $26,500. – $425,000.
3rd Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 18 New Listings… down 30.76%
- 4 Pending Sales…equal with last year
- 5 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up by one parcel or 25%
- Average Price for Parcels…$50,400., up 15.53%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 242…up 138 days
- Lowest Land Sale… Lot 1-2 Spindle Point, Freedom $35,000. | .02 acres w/50’ of waterfront on Ossipee Lake
- Highest Land Sale…Lot 23 Beach Club Drive, Freedom $58,000. | 1.06 acres w/800’ of shared water access on Ossipee Lake
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through September 30th, 2011 & January 1st through September 30th, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com Call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208 or (603) 707-2753.