http://www.treugroup.com - Your Palm Beach County Real Estate Agent has the solutions to help you get to the closing table. We have the marketing, buyers & the expertise to get you to the closing table. Our clients are getting the results that they deserve. You can too by calling 561-352-3056.
Are you thinking of waiting to sell your Palm Beach County home in January? Have you thought that you want to deal with it after the holiday? If there was a financial reason to list your Palm Beach County home now, would you consider it? Now that is an interesting question isn't it? So why should you consider listing your home in December instead of waiting? This year is so much more critical to consider this than ever before. In fact, with inventory being at record lows, listing now may allow you to sell faster, for more money. Now that is music to your ears right? Inventory historically has risen in January and we are hearing that a lot of sellers are waiting until January. So do you want to wait or put the most money in your pocket?
Here are a few top reason why now is the time to consider selling your home.
13 REASONS TO LIST YOUR
PROPERTY WITH THE TREU GROUP
DURING THE HOLIDAYS
- We have the Proven-Plan to get your home SOLD! We have a record number of buyers and closings and we can get you the sold sign that you deserve too. Buyers are in the mood to buy real estate now. Those that are taking advantage of it by getting their home on the market and pricing it right, are getting the best prices and are getting to the closing table.
- Everyone else is waiting until January too! It is harder to stand out with all of the inventory in January. There are fewer eyeballs to even look at your home online which is where most buyers start their search
- The real estate market is strongly influenced with the economic impact of supply and demand. Year after year, we see inventory rise in January and therefore it takes longer to sell and for less $. Our low inventory is the reason why prices are increasing.
- People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers! They are not lookers, they are buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer properties to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your home. Less demand means less money for you!
- Homes show better when decorated for the Holidays!
- Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay more!
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a regular work week! The best week to sell a home is between Christmas and New Years day. We have a goal to have all the marketing in place so that your home is available to buyers at this time. The Treu Group is working full time this week to get you a sold sign.
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs so relocation buyers are looking NOW! Their first concern is to find the right home and to get their family settled.
- You can still be on the market, but have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
- You deserve a competitive advantage. Keeping your home off the market is the worst thing you can do. Call us, let us help you.
Palm Beach County real estate is a hot topic right now and buyers are looking for their Palm Beach County Real Estate home. So is everything selling? Of course not. Having your home priced right with the best marketing makes a difference and your Palm Beach County Real Estate Agents have the marketing and experience to help you get to the closing table.
Here are the most recent market stats and December inventory is even tighter. Palm Beach County real estate is one of the bright places in the economy.
Palm Beach County real estate team has exclusive marketing including our weekly radio show about Palm Beach County real estate, an international campaign, use of videos, a website that has local, international and northeastern buyers, a social media campaign & so much more.
So call your Palm Beach real estate team to get your Palm Beach home sold at 561-352-3056. I am working today to help you get the most money for your Palm Beach County home.