11 Reasons to List During the Holidays
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers.
2. Serious buyers have less houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays... reasonable decorated, of course.
5. Buyers may be more emotional during the Holidays, creating less resistance and easier negotiation.
6. Buyers have more time during the week to look for a home.
7. Some buyers MUST buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
8. You can be on the market and limit or restrict showings on particular days you have family events going on.
9. By selling now, you can be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring when many more homes will be on the market for you to choose from, and likely at less money!
10. You can sell now for a higher price and possibly arrange for a delayed closing or lease back until January.
11. Did I mention buyers looking during this time of the year are SUPER MOTIVATED?
For more information, contact me today.
Mobile: (314) 761-4057| Email: Michael@TheNettGroup.com