It has been awhile since I have written to you all, but things have been
a bit wild. I have a success story to share with you that hopefully will encourage some
of you to hang in there..
Today, we will discuss a site that was google panda penalized but is now on page 1 and doing great!
Moving a site into page 1 in Google can be very difficult. When a site is under penalty, it can be near impossible.
One of my earlier posts featured the site, www.mastersint.com and I had shared how this site was Google Panda
I was able to quickly move the site to position 1 in all the other major search engines by simply re-doing the
Before I go into what it takes to recover, let me warn you that the #1 ingredient is patience. When a site
Here are the steps I took to bring the site MastersInt.Com from DOA to position 6 in Google for a highly
profitable search term in 84 days.
- Clean up all incoming links by contacting the sites and removing the spammy ones.
- Clean up the site to add lots of whitespace and well formatted paragraphs.
- Make sure you have not "Over Optimized" ... Ie, don't stuff keywords etc.
- Make sure your Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, and Content AGREE!
- Have one or 2 outbound links to relevant sites (hopefully not your competitors).
- WAIT, WAIT, WAIT till you KNOW the site has been indexed and check your position.
- Make minor adjustments and WAIT WAIT WAIT till the next index.
That is exactly what I did to MastersInt.Com, and the site is now solidly in position 6 in Google
for the search term "Quality SEO", proof here.
I know this may seem like nothing to many of you, but this site was like not even in the index it was
SO dead. Many people have railed at me for these posts, but I am trying to give you practical ways
to recover your business without paying for SEO services.
Keep watching my posts, in the next week or so I will do a post on how our new RETS service helps
sites to index quickly without the issues of most IDX sites getting penalized due to STUFFING keywords.
Have a great day and looking forward to seeing you AT THE TOP!
P.S. Yes, I took these pictures myself... It was a very fun day!