Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo
Every year at Christmas time the Phoenix Zoo puts up an amazing holiday display of lights. This event is called ZooLights. ZooLights is open in the evenings from November thru early January. Zoolights is another Arizona holiday family tradition.
At the Phoenix Zoo enjoy:
The MUSIC IN MOTION show in and around the lake - a dazzling light show. Music in Motion features "Wizards in Winter" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, synchronized to 15, 000 lights including:
- A dozen 12 foot tall floating light tubes
- 26 dancing trees surrounding the lake
- A 24 foot in diameter shimmering sphere
- Six 3D giant butterflies that take flight around the lake
- New full range sound system. Music in Motion can be viewed from several locations around the lake.
More New Magical Moments at Zoolights:
- Experience two 10 foot tall wizards creating an electric "snow" with a wave of their wands.
- Follow the overhead threads of lights from a giant spider web that leads you to the hungry insect.
Take your picture in front of the 3D oryx, lion, or the new tiger. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!