One of the elements of GREEN living is sustainable living. Meaning, if you can buy a home for a lower price than to build, reduce new consumption, reduce landfill, re-use materials, and improve decaying communities, you can achieve sustainability. But one of the cool things about sustainable living is that you could live in a unique community offering interesting things to do, especially around the holidays. In fact, you could take a Guided Tour of Holiday Lights!
One of my favorite websites that goes hand-in-hand with this idea is WalkScore.com. By living in a sustainable community you can enrich your life.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a Historic home.
10. Fewer nails in your tires
9. Closer to the World Famous San Antonio River Walk
8. You can walk to see Alamodome
7. Eat at cool restaurants
6. Own something unique and special
5. Live in art
4. Reduce land-fill
3. Reduce carbon footprint
2. Beautiful homes that are the envy of suburbanites
1. Improve the quality of your living by enriching your life.