What Particular Skill/Skills Do You Hope to Improve Upon for 2013?
I ran across an interesting question on LinkedIn recently that tied into my recent blog postings on business plans for the New Year.
The question was, “If you are working on your business plan for 2013, what particular skill/skills do you hope to either improve upon or learn new?”
In perusing the answers, I ran across such a widespread response that I decided to add up the answers.
In comparing 60 answers, here are the following shared priorities:
- 23%:Enhancing or working more with sphere of influence; SOI
- 20%:Enhancing or working more with search engine optimization; SEO
- 10%:Improving skillset of/or utilizing prospecting
- 8%:Utilizing a business plan
- 8%:Utilizing more or learning more about technology tools
- 7%:More public events such as speaking, networking, etc.
Other answers included getting organized, using a coach, implementing better time management, and delegating.
What’s your 2013 priority?