http://www.treugroup.com - So how was 2012? Do you have big plans for 2013? What do you want to achieve this year? It is that time of year again, the time to look forward to seeing what you want to achieve in your life. It is more than money of course. What steps are you going to take to actually achieve your goals? Will your current plan get you there? We all know the definition of insanity, right? So if you want something better what do you do? When we traveled to Italy, we had a lot of time to think about our role on the team. We do a lot however one of our most important roles is that of opportunity makers. What does that mean? Well it means we are creating opportunities for our buyers, sellers and our team members. Every decision we make, every new member we consider always is put up against the test of is it great for our clients and our team members.
We would like to share a video that we made while in Positano, Italy.
What are The Treu Group Core Values?
The Treu Group has defined who we are and what we stand for. We have become clear on our team culture and are looking for team members that share the same values.
1. Establish opportunity through win-win relationships. The Treu Group believes that we are in business to create opportunities with sellers, buyers, team members and trusted business partners.
2. Deliver amazing experiences. It is not just about the closing, it is about the journey. We strive to make the real estate experience memorable and look for ways to wow our clients.
3. Welcome a positive and fun environment. We work hard and play hard. Each day, we look for ways to bring a little laughter into the workplace and celebrate success.
4. Communicate with integrity and trust. We take a honest straight forward approach. We believe that open and honest commmunication allows for real connections. Doing what is right versus what is easy.
5. Build a positive and supportive team though happiness and excellence. We have a supportive environment that helps others achieve their goals.
6. Do more with less. Keep it simple sweetie.
7. Be open-minded and willing to grow. We are learning based and always looking at ways to improve our the team and ourselves.
8. Live a passionate and determined life. We love being surrounded by people who have a passion for life and a desire to do more with themselves. We love what we do and we thrive by being around others that love what they do too.
9. Make a difference. As a team, we care about our community that we sell in and are looking for ways that we can give back.
10.Remember that our clients are the reason for our success. We are in business to serve our clients and realize they are the reason we are in business.
If you are looking for the right place to help your dreams come true, call us. We are hiring in Palm Beach County and you might be just the person we are looking for so let's meet.
Setting goals takes more than just saying I wish something would happen. That is why so many New Year Resolutions fail. So if you want to make 2013 the best, consider this. Set goals, not dreams.
Think about what you want, when you want it by and what you do to accomplish it. Put your goal everywhere. Find a picture that will keep it in front of you. Share it with everyone around you. Go ahead, think big. And them focus. Make sure it is something you must accomplish, within you. Do you get excited when you think about it? Yes? Then you have a great start. Now let's get to work. I am excited to hear that you did it!