No wonder homes are flying off the market in the Triangle! We have one of the healthiest job markets in the nation and continuous national recognition for quality of life and family living. People are flocking to the Triangle at astounding numbers.
With all this attention our Raleigh, Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill areas of the Triangle have been receiving, I wanted to share just some of the fabulous reasons to buy now.
• Historically low-interest rates. Really! How much lower can you go?
• New home builders are scrambling to keep up with demand. Wake County issued 407 new home permits in October 2012 compared to those of 2011. Can you believe that's 83% up from last year?
• I am hearing from builders/developers - increase base house prices by at least 10k + in 2013 as well as lot prices.
• Right now (2012) mortgage interest rates are a tax write-off.
• Appreciation rates are up in the Triangle!
• Homes are still affordable buyers
• It's cheaper to buy than rent in the Triangle
• Pride of home ownership
• Low Down Payment Mortgages Available
Now really is the time friends. And if you're thinking it's a bit too late to take advantage of this great market before the year is over, it's not! Make that call while it's still a buyer's market. Seller’s-there are buyers out there! -Sharon
Some good articles to read: http://www.kiplinger.com/magazine/archives/six-reasons-to-buy-a-home-now.html •http://www.forbes.com/sites/investopedia/2011/06/03/9-reasons-to-buy-a-house-now/2/ •http://realestate.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=17856930