Schlitterbahn New Braunfels transforms over the holidays from America’s favorite water park to a holiday world of magic and imagination. With the help of a giant outdoor ice rink, one-million dazzling lights, light show installation, magical train display and sledding, the park is full of festive holiday cheer! While you’re there be sure to check out these amazing attractions:
- Sled Run – Slide down a snowy hill on a fast and fun toboggan run.
- Santa – Meet Santa for a family holiday photo opportunity through Dec. 23.
- Nativity – Gaze upon an elaborately sculpted life-size lit nativity
- Candy Cane Lane Light Tunnel – Walk through a series of illuminated arches and chasing lights.
- Schatzes Winter Wonderland – Kids of all ages are invited to play in the snow and meet Schlitterbahn’s beloved mascot Schatze all decked out for the holidays.
- Train Display – Bring back the memories of your childhood while enjoying the timeless tradition of a holiday train display.
- Santas Workshop – Explore the North Pole filled with a variety of whimsical animated light sculptures, the Holiday Illuminations light show and plenty of snow.
- Rudolph’s Reindeer Barn – Come hug and have your photo taken with the most famous reindeer of all.
- Winter Wassail Hot Tub – Stay toasty warm this holiday season under the stars in a giant outdoor hot tub. Spirits available.
Don’t forget to watch one of the park’s entertaining holiday shows!
- Scrooges Haus – He’s back, and he’s not happy about the holidays. Capture the fun and banter of Mr. Bah Humbug himself. Several shows nightly.
- Christmas Reflections: A River of Lights Spectacular – Be inspired by an innovative, immersive light show choreographed to new Christmas classics along the banks of the Comal River. Several shows nightly.
- Holiday Illuminations – Get ready to be caught in a snow blizzard as guests visit the North Pole and watch Santa’s workshop come alive with dancing lights and animated sculptures synchronized to festive holiday tunes. Several shows nightly.
Tickets available at schlitterbahnchristmas.com are $14.99 for general event admission and $12.99 for children, ages 3 -11 and seniors 55 years or older, taxes not included. Parking is free! Operating hours, dates and attraction availability are subject to change.
Happy Holidays Y’all!