The community of Cheektowaga NY in Erie county is centrally located to all that Western New York has to offer.
2007 Single Family Sales in Cheektowaga according to the Buffalo Niagara Multiple Listing Service:
- 752 Sold listings with an average sold price of $86,053 and the average days on the market were 57 days.
- The highest sold Single Family home in Cheektowaga was a 7 bedroom, 4 bath over 3,000 sf home that was listed from $239,900 and sold for $232,500 and was on the market for 377 days.
- The lowest priced sold Single Family home in Cheetowaga was a 2 bdroom 1 bath home that was listed for $6,000 sold for $5,500 with no days on the market.
Currently Active Homes in Cheektowaga:
- There are 266 Active Single Family Homes in Cheektowaga ranging from $775 to $349,900 and an average $93,870 list price.
- There are currently 5 pending sales in Cheektowaga ranging in list price from $59,900 to $344,900 and an average of $138,920
Year to Year Cheektowaga Comparision:
So there is all this talk about how terrible the Real Estate Market is this year. Well take a look at the numbers for Cheektowaga from 2000 to 2007 for Single Family Home Sales.