A question that ponders BUYERS today is whether now is the time to Buy or should you as a Buyer wait? I have been reading and listen to the new reports just like you, but there is a fact that keeps coming up over and over again and the fact of the matter is, NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!
- Interest rates are low and are projected to rise
- Prices are lower NOW and are expected to RISE in the Spring
- Inventory is low, so the home you want later may not be there
- If you Rent, the lease amount per month may be higher than a mortgage payment
- You should ALWAYS BUY LOW so you can SELL HIGH!
Here is another in your fact projection so you can really get the full picture of what I am saying.
GET THE PICTURE??? It's about saving your hard earned dollars and monopolizing on today's prices versus tomorrows uncertainties. You will be able to buy more house for your money now than if you waited.
CONTACT ME TODAY TO GET INTO THAT HOME FOR THE RIGHT PRICE TODAY. WAITING COULD PUT A MAJOR DENT IN YOUR WALLET AND IN YOUR FINANCES!
THE REALTOR IN YOUR BACKYARD, 202-649-0885
10300 Eaton Place, Suite 120, Fairfax, VA 22030