We never know what we may encounter when we show Homes and Condos on The North Shore Of Long Island.
Here are 12 mishaps that we wish could have been avoided, but unfortunately they are all TRUE STORIES...
1. Larry was bit by a dog and had to have emergency surgery.
2. I fell on a path leaving a house and sprained my ankle.
3. Client tripped on a train set in a basement and had to be carried out.
4. Both the wife and husband stepped into doggy "mess" in sellers house while they were home.
5. Buyer's car got stuck in mud at new construction site.
6. Client's battery went dead on driveway.
7. Cat ran out of house.
8. Tried to show out-of-town clients a house that they drove 2 hours to see and lockbox was taken off and agent was away.
9. Buyer got "stuck" in bathroom for 25 minutes and homeowner was furious.
10.Opened the front door to a house where a pipe burst and we all got drenched.
11.Showed a house where there was an under-ground stream and the sump-pump broke and water was knee high in basement.
12.As we opened the back door to a Raised Ranch style home, we were just about to step out onto the deck, when we discovered the deck was missing.
Word of advice when showing a house...be ready for anything and EVERYTHING!
If you're looking for A Professional Real Estate Team on The North Shore Of Long Island, look no further than calling Lawrence "Larry" & Sheila Agranoff at our Cell: 631-805-4400
Search Here For Long Island Homes and Condos
Subscribe to CommentsComment