A while back I wrote a post Making My OWN Magic in the World of Blogging and detailed what I do to be a successful blogger.
I have continued to believe that quality content will always outweigh my reason for blogging ---compared to POINTS. Granted, the points we receive for blogging , commenting, reblogging and more have always been an incentive, BUT, it isn’t the reason why we blog.
With this in mind, writing for my local area (including businesses) and a variety of topics will be key to my business. It can range from real estate, stories of past transactions and even history in Hawaii that will always bring business, leads and a respect from not just our communities but from the ActiveRain Community.
If you are writing just for the points your content will reveal that. So please, don’t ask about not getting featured or not getting any leads. It will ultimately be up to you and what you write that will make you a success in blogging…and the real estate industry.
An excerpt from: Making My OWN Magic in the World of Blogging :
- Write with conviction and passion because everyone will read you if you do.
- Write with original content and your own pictures you've taken because everyone will read if you do.
- Write with wit, humor and emotion because everyone will read you if you do.
- Write with the intent of giving back to the community because everyone will read you and give back to you and the community too.
- Write with integrity, honesty and respect because everyone deserves it and so do you.
- Write a comment or two relating to the post you just read (it shows sincerity) and everyone will continue to come back and read you too.
· Write from your own thoughts and creativity because no one will read you if you don't.