LANSDOWNE ON THE POTOMAC DAILY NEWS is posted here as a courtesy to active residents as well as those who are looking to make Lansdowne their permanent home.
For any questions regarding living in the community of Lansdowne on the Potomac, please feel free to contact me directly for honest and straigtforward information at anytime.
Happy Holidays to all!!
POTOMAC CLUB HOLIDAY HOURS
December 24th, 8AM - 3PM
December 25th, CLUB CLOSED
December 26th, 9AM - 8PM
We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!
CSI Trash Pick-Up Holiday Schedule -
Tuesday: December 25th - NO SERVICE
RESCHEDULED for Wednesday, December 26th
Tuesday: January 1st - NO SERVICE
RESCHEDULED for Wednesday, January 2nd
CSI will also provide two Christmas tree pick-up days:
Wednesday: January 2nd
Wednesday: January 9th
CSI will only accept bare trees: no ornaments, tree stands, etc. Please mark your calendars!
Pet Guidelines: As a friendly reminder, all residents should be aware of the Lansdowne Pet Guidelines:
- Owners are responsible for immediate removal and disposal of pet waste on Common Areas.
- Owners are responsible for all damages, injuries, or disturbances caused by their pet.
- Excessive noise from pets can be grounds for complaint.
- Loudoun County Ordinance states "No dogs shall run at large. A dog running at large is a dog which is roaming or running off the property of the owner or custodian and not under leash control."
Procedures for Solving Pet Problems
1. Attempt to arrive at a solution to the problem with the pet owner in a courteous and helpful manner.
2. If personal attempts at a solution fail, then a written complaint should be filed with the Covenants Department. The complaint should document this problem as thoroughly as possible. Documentation should include identification of pet(s) involved, a complete description of problem or disturbance, and dates and times of disturbances (whenever possible) as well as a brief description of informal attempts to solve the problem.
3. Suspected stray pets should be reported to Loudoun County Animal Control @ 703-777-0406 (for possible identification) prior to contacting the Association.
4. Penalties for violation of applicable County ordinances may be enforced by the County without regard to any remedies pursued by the Association.
For any comments or further questions please contact the Covenants Department at: email@example.com
Parking in Lansdowne: Just a reminder that Virginia Code § 46.2-889 states: "No vehicle shall be stopped except close to and parallel to the right edge of the curb or roadway". That means, when you park your car on a two-way street, you can't park with the driver's side at the curb (i.e., facing the "wrong" way). The HOA does not have jurisdiction over this, if you wish to report a violation, please contact the Loudoun County Sheriff's non-emergency line at (703) 771-1021.