Is your Philadelphia home in need of some repair or improvement?
If you own and occupy your home in the City of Philadelphia, a Philadelphia Home Improvement Loan(PHIL) is a great opportunity to make those needed repairs and improvements!
No equity or home-appraisal requirements so you can apply even if you just bought your home.
With great low rates and expanded income guidelines, now is the perfect time to take advantage of this offer made available to Philadelphia homeowners.
What are the features of a Philadelphia Home Improvement loan?
- Low fixed rates, 3% APR and 5% APR*
- Interest is usually tax-deductible**
- Borrow up to $25,000
- No application fees
- No recording fees
- No points
- Terms up to 20 years
Available only through participating lenders:
PNC Bank, Citizens Bank and TD Bank
For more information, simply click on:
1. Highlights for details on the PHIL Program
2. Guidelines for interest rate information and qualification guidelines
3. Improvements for a list of eligible and ineligible improvements
4. How to Apply for application information
5. Payment Calculator to determine your monthly payment for a specified loan amount and term
6. Questions to view the most frequently asked questions of the Program
7. Contact Us to ask us questions about the Program
Whether you are buying or selling a home, George Maynes will always work in your best interest while helping to make your real estate transactions as stress free as possible.
George Maynes and his team are excited to assist you in all of your real estate transactions. Please contact George Maynes for a FREE (no obligation) consultation if you plan to buy and/or sell a home. We will provide you with reliable advice so you can make informed decisions.
Prudential Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
2451 Fairmount Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130