Did you know that 45% of people make resolutions but 24% fail every year? Of the people who made resolutions, almost half are about self improvement, i.e. weight loss or education and more than 1/3 are about money.
Exactly 1 year ago today, Team Zuhl made this resolution - Happy New Year - and made it public. In that blog post - our very first Active Rain blog post - we resolved to blog about our real estate business and experiences at least once a week.
And did we succeed? You be the judge.
- On March 17th, we became Rainmakers.
- In 2012, we posted 574 blog posts, 21 of which were featured.
- We commented 3369 times on other blogger's posts in 2012.
- We built relationships, learned more than we can ever describe, and made friends.
- We shared our successes and our frustrations and gained valuable feedback from hundreds of Active Rain colleagues.
- We helped inform the public of real estate issues and local events.
- We jumped to #1 or #2 on Google for dozens of search criteria.
So what do you think? Did we achieve our 2012 Resolutions?