Temple Hills Franklin TN Home Sales for November 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 11
- Single-family properties closed in November 2012: 4
- Average sales price: $414,725
- Average list price: $426,725
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97.2%
- Average days on the market: 44
- Sales currently pending: 2
- Temple Hills absorption rate: 2.8 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Temple Hills is in a sellers' market. The sales price to list price ratio is high and the average days on the market is low, suggesting this is an ideal time to sell your Temple Hills home.
There are two very distint areas of Temple Hills; one is the older area with homes built between 1980 to 1999 ranging in size from 2,100 to 4,600 square feet priced between $239K to $450K and a newer section built in the early 2000's to present with 4,000 to 5,000 square feet priced between the high $500K to $750K. The photo featured above is a home in the older section priced around $450K.
Temple Hills Franklin TN home sales for November 2012 contained a good mix of old and new which accounts for the high average sales price.
Temple Hills is located on the northern most end of Franklin making it an ideal location for those commuting to Nashville who still wish to be in the Williamson County Schools. It is currently zoned for Grassland Elementary, Grassland Middle and Franklin High School.
NOTE: The home pictured above is of an actual home in Temple Hills Franklin TN.