$20 drawer pulls for only $2 Each!!
Very clever... a step by step video showing how $20+ dollars can make about 30 "designer" drawer pulls that would normally set someone back by about $480 plus tax and delivery charges!
As a moving organizer and someone who is always looking for ways to get a designer look for less, I really appreciated finding this how-to video on You Tube. The real trick is to use the right diameter of bolt that will handle the stress of constant pulling.
The list of materials for this project are:
- Vegetable-tanned Leather Hide, $20 on Etsy (a single hide yields 30 cabinet pulls).
- Matte Behr Interior Paint in white; $11.23 at Home Depot.
- Nuts and Carriage Bolts; $5.44 for a pack of 20 at Home Depot.
- General Tool 818 Scratch Awl; $6.60 at Amazon.
- Paint Brushes; $1.15 each at Home Depot.
Have a wonderful 2013 and remember.... A Happy Move is an Organized Move!!