Most people consider buying a home the best decision they ever made. So why not spend a little to make your best investment a little more comfortable for you.
What would you say if I told you you could do that for under $1000? Well, you can!
Here are several projects that you can do for under $1000 that will make your home your castle and raise the value of your home at the same time.
1. Install a new front door. This will help your curb appeal and will help your energy bill as well. A steel door is best due to its strength and will help with security. Many steel doors have the look of wood so you can have the best of both worlds. The prices can vary depending on your taste but the average cost of a steel front door is around $400.
2. Maximize your space. You can install bunk beds for about $500, buy shoe organizers for about $25, extend your bookshelves to the ceiling etc. Look around your home for other creative storage spots.
3. Have a programmable thermostat installed. This will save you up to $200 in energy costs for less than $500. Some models even offer a remote programming option that you can use through the internet.
4. Install some decorative cabinet hardware. Your local home improvement center has a wide variety to choose from and will fit just about any budget. If you cannot find anything you like there, search the internet for something that suits you.
5. How about an upgrade for your bathroom floor. You can have some vinyl flooring installed or some ceramic tile if you want to spend a bit more. This one change can make a huge difference in the look and feel of your bathroom for about $3 per square foot or less depending on your taste.
6. Have you ever thought about installing a luxury shower panel? You can turn your bathroom into a spa by installing a programmable shower panel with adjustable spray jets and a multifunctional shower head. These attach easily to your existing plumbing and usually sell for under $400.
7. New light fixtures and ceiling fans can upgrade your home dramatically and for very little cost depending on your taste.
8. Change the faucets. This is another very inexpensive change that will make a huge difference in your home and will increase its value as well.
There are so many little projects you can do in your home that will improve the value and make you more comfortable at the same time. However, if you find that you simply do not like your home anymore or you just need something bigger, call your realtor. Your realtor will be more than happy to help you find a home that better suits your needs.
Original Article Source www.agentsuccessclub.com
For personal use of AgentSuccessClub members only.
Any other use is prohibited.